- # Give other users access to /root
- # (We probably should have just built the build tools somewhere else...)
- chmod o+x /root
- # Who owns this directory?
- NEWUID=`stat -c '%u' .`
- if [[ "$NEWUID" == "0" ]]; then
- echo "Are you running this on Docker for Mac? Owner UID is 0, going to use 501 instead."
- # Create a fake user with this name
- useradd -u $NEWUID local
- # Map the build tools
- ln -s /root/gcc_local util/local
- # Run make as local
- runuser -u local -- make -j4
- # Remove the build tools
- rm util/local